Seedlings: Tree seedlings with roots and stems. All seedlings cultivated in the nursery, regardless of their age, are called seedlings before leaving the nursery.
Seedling types: seedlings, vegetative propagation seedlings, transplanted seedlings, and bed seedlings.
（1） Seedlings: Seedlings propagated from seeds. Seedlings cultivated with seeds through artificial methods are called sowing seedlings, while seedlings naturally grown under mother trees in the wild are called wild seedlings.
The root system of the seeded seedlings is developed, and the seedlings grow neatly, robustly, and of good quality. The density of wild seedlings is uneven, with severe differentiation and underdeveloped roots.
（2） Nutritional breeding seedlings: They can be further divided into:
1. Cuttings: Seedlings grown by cutting the stem or cut branches of a tree.
2. Buried seedlings: Seedlings grown by burying the entire stem or seed strip horizontally in the nursery.
3. Rooted seedlings: Seedlings cultivated by inserting or burying the roots of trees or seedlings into the nursery.
4. Root tiller seedlings: also known as root retention seedlings, are seedlings grown by sprouting new shoots from underground roots.
5. Grafted seedlings: Seedlings raised by grafting methods.
6. Layered seedlings: Seedlings grown by burying branches that do not detach from the mother plant into the soil or wrapping them with moist material in the air, and cutting them off from the mother plant after rooting.
7、组培苗：利用母体上的组粪池模具 路缘石模具 唐山通风管道 塑钢电缆挂钩 钢纤维 钢制拍门 植绒机 铜雕佛像
7. Tissue culture seedlings: Seedlings grown in nutrient solution using tissues or cells from the mother body.
3、 Bed seedlings: Seedlings that have been continuously cultivated in the previous year's nursery.
4、 Transplanted seedlings: The various seedlings mentioned above, which are transplanted to another seedbed (plot) in the nursery for further cultivation, are called transplanted seedlings.